torstai 16. elokuuta 2012

La gente

La gente, The people

So I'm gonna write about my friends in here... (pienta painostusta ollu havaittavissa :P)

Oh, first a few things about school. My school is private chatolic school, but in fact it's aika rento... I mean we have school uniforms... a skirt and we can use what ever saadyllista dark shirt that we want to. We can use make-up at school (but nobody does) Every day half of the class is late from the first lesson and when they arrive they just say ''Buenas dias'' to the teacher and come in... In the breaks they play music from the... dunno... keskusradio... music that they play in the boliches and some people dance in the hall, yeah i like my school (:

(oh, btw, you know a cheese called ''philadelphia'' or something, Here it's called ''Finlandia'' :P)

Soo, people:

At school I'm mainly with my classmates


Maru: I'm sitting next to her. She speaks English, and she explanes me everything that i don't understand (: She plays volley as well.
Yo y Maru

Mayra: One of the sweetest girls of my class. She always speaks to me altouhg i understand half of what she says, ja eilen ma autoin sita matikassa :D

There is 100 of you who, i'd want to write, but 2 who i can't skip are:

Nacho y Lucio

Nacho y Lucio

2 of the most annoying and most amazing people who i know :D They always complein that i say ''D'' wrong way, No puedddoo....  Nacho yrittaa saada mut kutisemaan, Lucio piirtaa jotai mun kateen. They write 2 pages something weird to my calendar. Everyday they make me laugh... and they drive me crazy... And i know that they are drying to read this with google translater :D (and guess who were complaining ''why you didn't say anything about me in your blog'') But I'm so glad that they are in the same class with me, it would be much more boring, without them (:

There is lots of amazing people in my class and in other classes, and i'll write about them when i get to know them better (:

And of course there is the group of 3 Sofias, 2 Micaelas, my sis Flor, Romi, Cami... they are all really nice as well and they are helping me with everything... (:

Oh, btw last weekend i was riding, there was 2 horses, 2 guys and me :D it was fun, and 2 more person fell love with me...or my blond hear and bluegreengraysomethig eyes ...


aand something else random

always when i meet a new people the first questions are these

1. Como te llamas= what is your name?
2. Dedonde sos? = Where are you from?
3. Tenes novio aca?= Do you have a boyfriend here?
4. Te gusta algien?= Do you like someone?
5.Queres novio aca?= Do you want a boyfriend from here?
6. Tenes novio en Finlandia?= Do you have a boyfriend in Finland

Almost everytime when i meet a new person, i mean even my teacher could ask those questions... but my answeres are quite boring... :P

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti