torstai 5. heinäkuuta 2012

8 Dias!!!

Only 8 days left!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Estoy emocionada!! No puedo creer, que mi viaje es(ta?) tan pronto!! (That propably included 100 grammar mistakes, but whateveer (: So it should say that '' I can't believe, that my ''journey'' is so soon :D I have still so much to learn... Spanish <3

So, I'm going to the province of Cordoba,  
So, when I go there, I'll have at first a-five-day camp in Cordoba and then I'll go to Corral de Bustos and my school will start then as well... so my summer vacation is over after 2 weeks... 


Woow this blog has been watched 1000 times, woow (tää oli vaa tälläne baitevei=by the way)



Anyway I've started packing (yeah, i really started it before the last night in Finland) I have alredy most of my clothes in my bag... (:






Tää on vähä tämmöne epämääränen postaus... ihansamaa :D



  Oh, finally I've put 2 of my songs to youtube... I have still 3 more. So, those songs have been recorded in our living room... and the CD is not too professional.. but anyway. So, the song called ''Amazing'' is propably oldest of these songs, I wrote it winter 2011 or 2010.. ''Someone'' is one of my favourites. I wrote it last fall. I made it for school as a music project. The newest is ''More than your dreams'' I wrote it this spring. I've been writing songs from year 2002.. ( I was 7)... but we didn't record now those older ones 






Someone


 

Amazing

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti