perjantai 20. heinäkuuta 2012

En Corral de Bustos

Hello guys (:

I'm now in Corral de Bustos in my host family. I love this place, the town it's not too big and it's so beautiful. The house is really nice as well.

I was so happy yesterday when i met my host family, all exchange students were so excited when the families arrived. The camp in the Cordoba was nice and i got lots of new friends, i hope i'm gonna still see them in Argentina. It took 3 and half hours by car from Cordoba to Corral de bustos (it's not so much, because some of my friends have to go by bus about 9 hours...) there was a bus strike yesterday so i don't think they were able to go to the families.. I don't know how long it will last..

But anyway, I was suprised how much i understand Spanish (it's not much) but when people are talking I understand what they are talking about... (but i never understand anything when someone ask me something.. :D) I speak Spanglish with my sis and Spanish with my mom (''i speak'') Yesterday I met some my sister's friends and they don't speak too much English (it's just good, because i wouldn't learn any Spanish, if they did) so... it was kinda interesting, they had to speak really slowly and still say the same sentence about 100 times :DD but i understood.... something :D It's funny cause it seems that 52% Argentinian girls are Sofias 38% Micaelas and rest somethingelse''elas''. (: So, I'lll propably call everybody ''Sofias'' at the beginning :D

So, this morning I ate suolakekseja for desayuno with dulce de leche (sellasta toffeeta) and now my host mom is working and sis is coming soon from school, I'll start school on Monday at 7.30 o.O but the school ends usually at 1 pm :P This night we'll go to some disco (today it's day called friend's day) and tomorrow as well and on Sunday everybody just sleeps...

So, i'll tell you about mi casa (my home) in here. We live in the center in the second floor (there is just 2 floors in the building) So, when you go in first there is a big living room. On the left there is a kitchen and one bedroom and bathroom. And on the right from the livingroom there is kinda ''small'' hall, my and my sis's room and my host mom's room and a bathroom. The apartment is really big i guess it's pretty much the same size as my home in Finland.. or even a bit bigger.  I'll put some pictures later.

So, what else.. the temperature. When we arrived to Cordoba a week ago, it was really cold. About +10 celsius and a few days were really cold (it's winter in here) But yesterday it was maybe about 20 degrees, but at night it's colder. The house is not as cold as i expected, but it's bit colder than houses are in Finland. (it's funny, here people use really warm jackets, in Finland some people would use a t-shirt in this temperature) jotkut kayttaa taal toppatakkeja :D and everyone is asking me '' isn't it cold?''

So anyway that's it this time, next time (hopefully) I'll load some pics (: But anyway Me encanta Argentina y Corral de Bustos! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti