keskiviikko 11. heinäkuuta 2012

Almost there!

Whiii!!!! 
2 days, 2 days, 2 DAYS!!!! I can't believe it. No puedo creerlo!!

This is propably gonna be the last text i write in Finland (for a year)! So, my flight leaves from Helsinki-Vantaa airport on Friday and first we fly to  Heathrow and then we take an other plane and we fly to Buenos Aires... that flight takes like... 12 hours?? And then we have 6 hours time in there and then we fly to Cordoba. So... travelling takes about 26 hours... I think I don't want to see a plane for a year... (and propably I won't) :D

  There is 5 of us going to Argentina from Finland and we'll meet people from around Europe at the Heathrow (those who are coming to Argentina as well) 



Now I'm gonna make a list ''What I'm gonna do and not to do during my year''


I'm gonna 

-Have fun!
-Get so much experiences
-Aprender Castellano (Learn Spanish)
-Make 200 friends
-Have a great time with my host family
-Ruskettua :D 
-Find some nice church
-Eat something ... interesting
-Have a year, that I won't forget ever
-Enjoy every minute that I spend in Argentina!


I'm not going to

-Get bored
-Miss too much Finland
-Speak English
-Get a boyfriend (sorry guys :P)
-Spend time in Facebook (people, study how to use an e-mail!)
-Be too Finnish (shy and.. u know ''Finnish people are like'')
-Forget people in Finland (I still love you <3)
-Regret that I chose to be an exchange student in Argentina!


Next song...: (Rest of them you can find from youtube... I'm too lazy to put them here -.-)  
Once again


So, next time cya in Argentina!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti