sunnuntai 15. heinäkuuta 2012

Estoy en Argentina!!!!

I can't write a lot now, but anyway.. I'm now in cordoba...

The journey took almost 30 hours... i was so tired after that, I slept about 5 hours at plane... From STS there is 6 of us from Finland (so much o.O i was so suprised) 2 from Sweden, 1 from Germany, 1 from Norweigian and 1 from Switzerland. They are really nice and it was fun to travell with them (: Then there is like.... 10... more from Germany and someone from Canada and 2 from  New Zeland.... (:
  Yeah, so no we are in a orientation camp. We stay in one hostel, it's fine. (I can't put any pics now... later...) Today we walked in the city a bit and then we had 5 hours Spanish... there is 3 groups for different levels and I`m in the second group. It was really nice i understood what the teacher was saying and yeah.. (: Now it's nine and we're gonna have a dinner after one hour..different than in Finland.. there we eat usually at 5... and the time difference is 6 hours to Finland.. 
  So what else... I'm tired... I can't believe that I'm here, but I love Argentina already!!! it's so amazing. This camp will last until wednesday and on thursday my host family will come to take me to corral de bustos!! Can't wait!! (We're gonna have 5 spanish lessons every day...) But it's just good and the teacher of my group is really good (: 


So, it's so amazing to be here and when other are thinking if they made a right desicion (i dunno if you write it like this...but what ever) I was just wondering what i've been doing in finland all these years (:

Ask me what you wanna know! (: 


Suomeksi

Eli oon nyt argentiinassa ja taalla on tosi siistia!! Matka meni hyvin.. vasyttaa viela, oon nyt sellasella leirilla jossa on ehka 30 muuta vaihto-oppilasta myos ja ens viikolla meen sitte perheeseen. Tykkaan tosi paljon, enka kadu yhtaan etta tulin (: 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hienoa, että matka sujui hyvin! Jännityksellä odottelen uusia kuulumisia <3 Tuula

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos, että sain lukea tämän. Olen yhtä jännittynyt kuin sinä kaiken uuden edessä, mitä tulet kokemaan. Oli ihana lukea, että olet perillä. Mumma

    VastaaPoista