lauantai 20. huhtikuuta 2013

Viviendo un sueño

Es Abril!!




This year has gone so fast.. it's crazy to think that i've been here already almost 10 months.. o.O And only 2 and half months left. I understand conversationes, i can speak.. i can write a ... "essay" in spanish without any mistake... and i "can" do a exam subjects called "proyecto y gestion de microem... (i can't remember how you write it) and " and philosophy... And i can jump 115cm with a horse!!!! (I did that yesterday)

I honestly spend all my days at the stable. (Today i rode 3 horses.. sometimes 5 horses in one day) At the Weekends i wake up at 8 to go there.. and other days i go there usually straight after the school. (My school ends at 1.30 pm o 2.30pm)



So that's my place.. a bit different than in Finland?




Question: What in the photo tells that i've been there?

2 weeks ago i had a competition (of jumping) and i jumped twice 70cm and twice 80cm... I won both of the 70 and first i was 4th in the 80.



And yep, next day i found my face from the main Newspaper of the province... It says that " The finnish Heidi Valkeakari gave the taste of winning in the category Escuela Mayor".. and later that "The international rider from Finland riding "Soy el Rey" represented club CEPM" 

Haha, I'm glad that it doesn't say that i really jumped only 70 and 80 cm... 




I had the jacket of my teacher.. boots of my teacher (they were huge) .. the helmet of my friend and my leggings :DD 



Okay.. i was not gonna tell you that but.. So, the winner of the competition was the one who makes it closest to the time that they give you..  First i had to do it in 69 seconds. And i can honestly tell you that i only tried not start and finish whitout falling or forgerring which one i should jump next. So the horse was kinda.. "heavy" .. it didn't move too well.. so all what i wanted was make it move o bit faster.. So i was kinda suprised when they told me that my time was 69.19 :D Other day i thought a bit more the time.. but not too much anyway, 



There were people who really knew how to jump


And what else.. tomorrow i'll go to an other city to see one.. kinda competition




So, the final information is that i'll go back to Finland 10th of July :) Miss you guys, but i'm just gonna miss so much this place... My crazy friends.. This cultura where everybody dances (and i'm still the worst dancer of the city ^^) Mate - drink.. alfajores.. horses .. people who can't believe that my hair is real.. that everiday i hear someone saying that i'm beautiful (you can't imagine what my bluegreenyellowgrey eyes make people think^^) 

But now i must go ^^
Cya guys

Besos
Heidi <3

2 kommenttia:

  1. Onnittelut heppatytölle ja täällä odotellaan! <3
    Tuula-tätsy

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos taas blogistasi. On ilo lukea, että osaat nauttia elämästäsi siellä. Mutta täällä odotellaan heinäkuuta. Hyvää jatkoa! Mumma

    VastaaPoista