sunnuntai 7. heinäkuuta 2013

I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home

The last day in Puerto Madryn.. tomorrow this time i'll already be in the airplane.. so this can be my last posting from argentina... :/ 

Ya se que lo escribi 2000 veces pero la voy a extrañaar muuucho a Argentina. Siempre vas a tener un lugar en mi corazon <3 Y mis Argentinos, cuando llegen a Finlandia saben que yo los voy a estar esperando :)

So, these days have been full of goodbyes.. In the school they gave me an Argentinian flag and some people from my class had written something to it. <3 Yesterday i went last time to the stable...I'm gonna miss it so bad <3 and at the night.. partyyy with people from there. 


My class


There are so many people who i'll miss so bad! I left one family to my country and here i got 10! Friendships that will last the rest of my life... I'm so sad that i must leave all this, but in the same time there is so many people that i miss in finland! And sauna, fazerin sininen.. karjalanpiirakat...




"Liwen and Sara: We'll miss you"













Partyparty

Bueno, Argentinos. Hasta luego! Los voy a extrañar mucho, pero algun dia voy a volver! Los quiero muuucho! 

Ja Suomalaiset, pian nahdaan!

And for the others... this is the end of one amazing, horrible, happy, sad, beautiful, ugly... year. If you asked me, would i do it again... i'd say YES!

It's good to remember that the end of something is always a beginning of something new.. maybe my next blog will be called  "Argentinian in Finlandia..."

Besos <3
La rubia Finlandesa Argentina
Heidi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti