keskiviikko 5. kesäkuuta 2013

Over the mountains

Hoola gente ^.^

Que onda? Todo piola?

About 35 days left.. 5 weeks.. You can imagine how weird is the feeling when in the same time I'm looking forward to going back and seeing all my friends .. (oh, btw.. i'm looking for an apartment to rent in Helsinki.. or people who 'd like to share the same kichen with me for sometime) and in the same time i don't want to leave this country.. these people.. this culture, i've totally fallen love with it!







 
Soo.. what i've been doing? This time i do have an answer to you ^.^
My parents came to visit! 

It was great, first weekend I had a show jumping competition.. and once i was 3rd in 80.. My step mom who knows a lot about it helped me a lot! In the other weekend we went to Esquel..Bariloche and finally to Buenos Aires ( 18hours from Bariloche to Buenos Aires.. then a few hours there ... and then 18 hours back to Puerto Madryn.. my parents already left from B. Aires by plane. ) That was that visit shortly.. 










 




Dunno.. I don't really feel like writing.. sorry guys -.- 

Right now I'm bakeing "korvapuusti"  

I'm btw arriving to Finland 11th of July, eli saa tulla vastaan n. klo 17.00 :)



 


  

 




In Buenos Aires with my dad



The "blonds" Las rubias




 So anyway :)
Besos <3
Cya soon
Heidi  












2 kommenttia:

  1. Kiitos taas blogista. Ihana kuulla, että olet pian taas täällä Suomessa. Toivottavasti tapaamme pian. Sinulla on varmasti paljon kerrottavaa. Siunattua oloa vielä siellä ja turvallista ko0timatkaa. Mumma

    VastaaPoista
  2. Odottelen tapaamistamme heinäkuussa. Olisi ollut hienoa, jos olisit päässyt jo Irina-serkun häihin, mutta ymmärrämme, että se ei ollut mahdollista. Häät olivat upeat ja morsian äärimmäisen kaunis. Kuvia varmaan saat nähdä pian.

    Kuulostaa hienolta, että isäsi ja Mia pääsivät käymään luonasi.
    Terv. Seija

    VastaaPoista