maanantai 24. kesäkuuta 2013

Todo termina en su tiempo

 




Lazy, lazier, the laziest....

Heidi + blog = Heidi - blog

Whateveeer.. 346 days are over in Argentina.. 16 to go... in Puerto Madryn 14..  Two weeeeks! It's impossible to believe that it's almost over. I mean.. really... My friend's dad already told me that he is gonna adopt me, so i don't have to go :D (so what would you say if i stayed here.....?) Yeah.. i think it's a bit impossible as well.. :( I'm just gonna miss this place so much <3
Whiii today i got 8 (1-10, 10 is the best) from the comercialización (= marketing or something like that) I didn't even open my notes before the exam haha pretty well right? And i answered 4 questiones of 5.. because i didn't remember what is the difference between "amplitud and profundidad del producto" huomenta. 



I'm starting to pack my stuff already :(

Still all days at the stable... 

Two days ago I had my last kinda competition ... I jumped 80cm, 90cm and 1m.. and i did fine :) I'm super happy, because it was my dream to jump 1m before i go <3


And i did wannabe permanent waves to my hair... Now almost 2 weeks later i barely have them (they should stay like 2-4 months...) but tomorrow i'll do them an other time




Can you find a massage place 1h 50 pesos = less than 10 euros.. I did :P 



Bueeeno....







I'm gonna miss you so bad, Vladimir (don't tell that to Maru)

Beluuu <3


Besos
Heidi


1 kommentti:

  1. Hei taas ja kiitos blogistasi, josta en kaikkea ymmärtänyt, kun kielitaitoni ei riitä. Mutta tärkeintä on, että sinulla on siellä kaikki hyvin ja olet pian palaamassa Suomeen. Siunattua loppuaikaa siellä ja turvallista kotimatkaa. Toivon, että tapaamme pian. Terv. Mumma

    VastaaPoista